About Bere Allen.
Bere Allen qualified in 1989 having graduated from the University of East Anglia. She joined Kerseys’ Property Department in 1998 after practicing in London for several years.
Having attained partnership she took a career break from the law in 2005.
She has now rejoined the firm as an Assistant Solicitor in the Property Department covering both residential and commercial property.
Areas of practice
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Leases relating to retail and industrial units
- Advice to Landlords and Tenants
- Residential conveyancing
- General property related advice
- Ipswich Soup Kitchen
- The Eve Appeal (East Anglia)