About Geoffrey Sutton.
Geoffrey has been advising clients in this area for over 30 years and has been with Kerseys Solicitors in Ipswich since 1995.
- Preparation and drafting of Wills
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Administration and the winding up of Will Trusts
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation, drafting and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Deputyship applications and other Court of Protection work
- Estate planning and Legal advice to the elderly
Geoffrey is a longstanding member of the Law Society’s Private Client Section.