About Kerry Haynes.
Kerry is a solicitor with experience in a wide variety of Residential Property and Landlord & Tenant matters.
Kerry has particular experience in residential property matters involving purchases, sales, transfers of equity and creating/extending Leases.
Kerry is able to advise on a broad range of legal issues involving these practice areas.
Kerry deals with all types of residential property transactions including:
- Sales of freehold or leasehold property
- Purchases of freehold or leasehold property
- Right to buy transactions
- Transfer of equity
- New build purchases
- Help to buy ISAs and Lifetime ISAs
- Help to buy equity loans
- Declaration of Trust
Personal and Professional Interests
Kerry is keen to explore new business ventures and opportunities as well as keeping in touch with colleagues, past and present and making new contacts.
Kerry is also a School Parent Governor a Primary School in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Importance of Keeping Certificates
- Help to Buy ISA Government Scheme
- Important Tips When Buying a Property
- Moving Home Guide
- Seven Steps to Moving House