Contact in a nutshell

Child Law FAQs

Child Law FAQs

Q. If I separate from my partner, will I be able to see my children?
A. Yes, unless there are valid concerns about their safety.

Q. We can’t talk to each other, how can I arrange contact?
A. Try enlisting the help of a trusted friend or family member, a Mediator or a Solicitor.

Q. We cannot agree – what next?
A. It may be necessary to apply to the Family Court for a Child Arrangements Order.

Q. Can I do that myself or do I need a lawyer?
A. You can do it yourself but an experienced Solicitor can provide valuable advice and representation.

If you require help or advice with gaining contact with your children please contact us at [email protected] or telephone us on 01473 213311.

For more information on Family, Relationships & Divorce please click the button below:

Family, Relationships & Divorce

How Kerseys Can Help

If you require advice about a Child Law matter please contact Solicitor Elaine Webb.

View Our Family Team

Family Team
Call Me Back
close slider