Mental Health Awareness
Be Kind, Relationships Matter
Look after your mental health and wellbeing. It is important to follow the government guidance on helping to avoid the spread of coronavirus COVID-19 but what should you do if this is making you feel stressed or anxious?
There are plenty of tips on the internet but our tip is to:
- do things you enjoy
- keep active
- look after your sleep
- get support if you need it
- do not be afraid to pick up the phone and talk to someone.
Many of us are rediscovering the joys of walking, running, gardening and this is the perfect time of year to grow flowers and vegetables from seeds.
Does anyone remember growing runner beans in a jam jar?
- First fill the jar with a few sheets of kitchen towel
- Place one or two beans between the kitchen paper
- Then place inside of the jar
- Keep the kitchen paper damp
In a few days, you will have a new seedling ready to plant out as Jane Riley did this weekend.
Kerseys Working Remotely
Whilst Kerseys are working remotely, we are still here if you need us, we have live chat and call back facilities along with direct contact numbers for our lawyers on our web site and our switchboard is open to take your calls and help you also.Our People Contact Us