Kerseys Newsletter: Summer 2017
Download the latest copy of K NEWS Summer 2017, all the latest news and events from Kerseys Solicitors.
In this issue:
- ‘Take a Brexit, Take a KitKat’
- Thara Thangavel, who works in the private client department, and family solicitor Janet Raeburn have been promoted to partners at Kerseys
- The team at Kerseys Solicitors have received a certification of recognition on behalf of the Ipswich Mayor Roger Fern after becoming a ‘dementia friend’
- Anthony Wooding and accountant David King offer civil and commercial mediation services
- Kerseys continues to support the arts in Suffolk.
Also, a summary of employment law changes and recent cases.