Kerseys Newsletter: Autumn 2017
Download the latest copy of K NEWS Autumn 2017, all the latest news and events from Kerseys Solicitors.
In this issue:
- Kerseys’ dispute resolution partner Anthony Woodinng, joins an international mediation team
- Kerseys welcome highly regarded dispute resolution lawyer Kate Barnes to the team
- Kerseys is marking the 100 year anniversary of its founder’s son’s death – killed at Passchendaele during World War I
- Adultery: Should you ‘name and shame’ the
- Kerseys Solicitors’ Adrian Green is calling for people who have had an employment law claim to check if they are entitled to a refund.