Can I Still Move House?
The Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government Robert Jenrick confirmed via twitter that the housing market will remain open throughout lockdown so:-
- Renters and homeowners will be able to move,
- Removal firms and Estate Agents can operate,
- Construction sites can and should continue,
- Trades people will be able to enter homes,
Everyone should continue to play their part in reducing the spread of the virus by following the current COVID safety guidance.
- Thinking about moving home?
- How much will it cost me for legal services?
Click here for an instant online quote from our award winning Conveyancing team or please do telephone us at Ipswich 01473 213311 or Colchester 01206 584584, where a member of our award winning property team will be happy to speak with you.Residential Property Team Contact Us