Artwork from Anthony Wooding from Kerseys Solicitors will be featured in a display provided by The Freudian Sheep gallery, at Kerseys’ offices. The display will be on Thursday February 19, 2015 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (GMT).
Art will be on display for 6 months and available to buy on the night.
Sign up for the event here:
There will be:
- Portraits of people associated with law by Richard Day & Kate Williamson.
- Paintings & drawings taken from stills of famous legal-themed movies by James Nunn, Adam Riches, Borin Van Loon and Eleanor May.
- Abstracts/semi abstract conceptual responses to the theme by Michelle Bowden, Steve Joyce, David Colbran and Fabian Di Mascio.
- Photographic investigations by creative photographers Tom Owens & Pavel Kricka.
- An artistic viewpoint by Kersey’s very own creative solicitor, Anthony Wooding