Ipswich - 01473 213311
Colchester - 01206 584584
Felixstowe - 01394 834557

Housing Disputes

How to Resolve a Housing Dispute

It is very important that you seek specialist advice for a housing problem because housing law is subject to complex legislation which often changes.

The type of problems we deal with include:

  • Advice regarding claims for possession in rent or mortgage arrears cases.
  • Landlords’ possession claims.

We have acted for hundreds of tenants and mortgagors who have got into difficulty with their rent or mortgage or have other claims.

+ Read More

Housing work can often require fast responses, particularly with court deadlines, and we are well used to the need to work quickly in this area.

We also act for numerous landlords and agents, housing associations and other social landlords.

We therefore understand the problems ‘from both sides’, which gives us a unique advantage when advising.

We offer a concessionary fixed fee ‘pay-on-the-day’ interview for up to an hour’s initial advice but we regret we are unable to take legal aid cases.

We can recommend mediators if we are representing you.

Show Less

Contact Us

Dispute Resolution Team

Need help with another legal matter?

Subscribe Now for Newsletter and Updates

Call Me Back
close slider