Conveyancing Fee Earner
The Job Role
We are seeking an experienced conveyancing fee earner to join our award-winning conveyancing team in our Ipswich office.
Job Type: Full-time / Part Time
- Good knowledge of residential conveyancing procedures.
- Good client care and time management skills.
- We are looking for someone with previous conveyancing fee earning experience of at least 12 months.
- We are Lexcel accredited and members of the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- You will be required to use our case management system and to deal with matters from start to finish including giving quotes and post completion matters.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
What Kerseys offer
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Health Benefits scheme
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining your conveyancing experience to [email protected]Email Clare Thomas