Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive
Title: Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive
Team: Commercial Department
As part of our programme of expansion, we are currently recruiting a Commercial Property Solicitor/Legal Executive with experience in Commercial Property law, to join our growing Commercial team.
This role requires:
- The ability to manage an existing caseload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care
- Excellent communications skills
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will have gained commercial/conveyancing experience. They will be skilled at building lasting working relationships with clients, willing to play an active role in the team’s business development activities and will have a demonstrable drive to contribute to the commercial team’s ongoing success. They will be part of a friendly and supportive team.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word but full IT Training will be provided.
What Kerseys offer
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits package
How to apply
Contact Clare Thomas with your CV at [email protected] or simply call on 01473 407149 for a confidential discussion.
No AgenciesContact Clare Thomas