Employment Law Services – Ways to Pay
We offer flexibility in the way that you can pay for our help and support. You may wish to pay us as and when you use us. This will be at our normal hourly charge out rates and we can agree a sensible billing schedule with you to ensure that you stay in control of our fees.
Alternatively, you can choose from one of our monthly retainers (subject to a minimum of 12 months).
Monthly Retainers – professional support for your business
Our retainers help you negotiate the minefield of employment law, keep you up-to-date with the latest developments and ultimately save you time and money by reducing your risk of an Employment Tribunal claim.
We deliver a professional and expert service whichever of our retainers you choose.
For just £50.00 plus VAT per month – managed Employee Handbook
You will get the following:
- An Employee Handbook, which we will tailor to your needs. This will comprise all of the policies and procedures that you need to ensure that you are legally compliant, and to allow you to manage your employees. It will include policies on: disciplinary, grievance, health and safety, anti-bribery and corruption, sickness and absence management, social media, harassment and bullying and equal opportunities; plus
- Throughout the retainer we will regularly review your handbook and update it when necessary to ensure that it reflects best practice and is legally compliant; plus
- A preferential rate for employment law advice and services; plus
- A preferential rate for Kerseys other legal services.
For a further £10.00 plus VAT per month – Employment Contract
We can also provide you with a standard employment contract and offer letter for you to issue to your new employees. All you need to do is fill in your new employees’ details!
From just £100 plus VAT per month
We can tailor a package to suit your needs. This will include our Managed Employee Handbook and Employment Contract services but also legal help. You can choose to pay for as much or as little advice, assistance and support as you like at a vastly reduced rate. You can also top-up your legal help at a preferential rate.
We can help you with:
- drafting letters and documents such as settlement agreements;
- managing a disciplinary, grievance or sickness absence process, including providing remote support for you and crib sheets;
- advice on such subjects as discrimination, the Minimum Wage and the Working Time Regulations;
- advice on and assistance with dismissals; and
- help with TUPE transfers, redundancies and restructures.
We can help you defend Employment Tribunal claims at a preferential rate or under a suitable legal expense insurance policy that may be available to you.
- You may be able to take out a separate insurance policy, subject to underwriting that bolts on to our Option 3 retainer.
- The insurance is extremely comprehensive and covers full representation. You can also take out insurance to cover any compensation that you have to pay out.
- The policy will “prospect of success” clause. If you follow our advice, you should be covered.