Private Client Solicitor
Title: Private Client Solicitors
As part of our programme of expansion, we are currently recruiting a Private Client Solicitor (up to 2 years PQE), to join our growing Private Client department.
This role requires:
- The ability to manage an existing caseload, work under pressure to tight deadlines and be self-motivated
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver excellent client care
- Excellent communications skills
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and will have gained experience in Wills, LPA, Probate and Trusts work. They will be skilled at building lasting working relationships with clients, willing to play an active role in the team’s business development activities. They will be part of a friendly and supportive team.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word but full IT Training will be provided.
What Kerseys offer
- A friendly, supportive working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Generous benefits package
How to apply
Contact Clare Thomas with your CV at [email protected] or simply call on 01473 407149 for a confidential discussion.
No AgenciesContact Clare Thomas