Paralegal in our Commercial Property Team
Paralegal – Commercial Property Team
Your duties as a Paralegal will include:
- To attend to clients on the telephone
- To take and record accurately any messages and pass the same to the suitable person without delay or independently action them as appropriate.
- Using the firms Case Management system, prepare relevant documents, deeds and searches.
- Administrative duties including: filing and archiving, storage and retrieval of client files in line with the team’s filing system. As well as posting slips, dealing with new clients, making appointments, handling postage and speedily setting up new files.
- To draft certain correspondence/documents when requested by lawyers
- To manage smaller matters so far as the paralegal is able to do so, including liaising with the clients and drafting any required documents.
- To engage and assist with business development.
How to Apply
Contact Clare Thomas with your CV at [email protected] or simply call on 01473 407149 for a confidential discussion.
No AgenciesEmail Clare Thomas