James Hayward - Solicitor
James is a consultant in our Commercial Department. He was educated at Ipswich School and St John’s College, Oxford. He joined Kerseys as a property lawyer in 1983, becoming a partner in 1986 and became a consultant in July 2016.
‘Very good value for money. The exceptional, friendly, co-operative James Hayward gives sound and practical advice.’ Legal 500, 2013
“Everything was dealt with very quickly and professionally.”
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Estate purchases and development
- Leases relating to retail and industrial facilities
- Advice to landlords and tenants
- A major regional retailer
- A major call centre provider
Personal and Professional Interests
James has regularly lectured on legal topics, having addressed, among others, the Institute of Bankers and AXA Insurance.
James has a lifelong interest in the theatre, and regularly performs and directs with local amateur theatre companies.
James Hayward is supported by:
Telephone: 01473 407 107