At Kerseys we have a pragmatic approach to dispute resolution and we are committed to working out the most cost-effective way of resolving issues for you — by negotiation, arbitration, mediation, litigation or a combination of these methods.
We offer advice and assistance to individuals and businesses alike on a wide range of potentially contentious employment matters including:
- rights within the workplace
- disciplinary and grievance procedures
- settlement agreements
- tribunal preparation
- enforceability of contracts
- County Court and ADR
- Mediation and ADR
Featured blog posts
Watch our video, which explains how Kerseys can help employers defend an Employment Tribunal claim. You can download this PDF which is a full guide to the Employment Tribunal process. Click here.
- A guide to defending an Employment Tribunal claim – an overview
- Specimen witness statement for an Employment Tribunal
For all contentious employment law enquiries please contact Adrian Green.