With the highest level of technical expertise and experience in handling all aspects of commercial property transactions, we act for a variety of clients in a range of industry sectors including retail, industrial, hotels, restaurants, licensed premises, not for profit organisations, property development, investment and financial institutions.
For example, we have acted for many years for some of East Anglia’s largest retailers; for a national storage and freight-handling company; and a national chain of garden centres. We also act for a wide range of other businesses and clients – from local authorities, hospitality trade, care home sector to technology companies.
Kerseys also has a long-standing relationship with agriculture across the region. We have an excellent track record in acting for farmers, landowners and agricultural tenants in all rural property matters.
The Legal 500, a national publication, recommends Kerseys for commercial property work (2013 Edition)
“Kerseys Solicitors is ‘very good value for money’. The ‘exceptional, friendly, co-operative’ James Hayward gives ‘sound, practical advice’, and Kimat Singh provides ‘excellent service’. Hayward advised an industrial estate owner in relation to compulsory purchase orders.” Legal 500, 2013
The following are just some of the property transactions that we undertake:
- Auction purchases and sales
- Purchase and sale of freehold or leasehold commercial property.
- Sale and Lease back.
- Advice both to Landlords and Tenants.
- Acquisition of property, development and subsequent Sell-Off.
- Planning issues and regulatory issues.
- Agricultural Property and Estates Advice.
- Option agreements conditional contracts and promotion agreements.
- Planning agreements and developmental infrastructure agreements.
- Renewable energy agreements.
- Secured lending for Institutional lenders and Private Equity Providers.
- Property aspects of business sales, mergers and acquisitions.
- Licensing applications.
“James Hayward’s team benefits from ‘unwavering commitment’ of the ‘ethical, calmly deliberate and sympathetic’ Kimat Singh and Jane Riley.” Legal 500, 2012
We can also help you if you have a property dispute.